Latest update date: January 23, 2020. In accordance with the provisions of articles 6-III and, 19 of the law n° 2004-575 related to the confidence in the digital economy as of June 21, 2004 as well as articles R.123-237 and R.123-238 of the Commercial Code, we inform you that :
The website www.finexkap.com is the property of Finexkap SAS company, whose registered office is located at 9, rue Parrot, 75012 Paris, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 788 592 889, a simplified joint stock company with a share capital of €1,046,492.40, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: 01 82 83 14 47, intra-community VAT number FR 89 788 592 889.
The financing service is provided by Finexkap AM SAS, a simplified joint stock company under French law, whose registered office is located at 9, rue Parrot, 75012 Paris, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Registry under number 802 023 432, with a share capital of €5,001,000, and whose intra-community VAT number is FR 52 802 023 432, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Finexkap SAS. Finexkap AM is a portfolio management company approved by the French Financial Markets Authority under number GP-14000044(https://www.amf-france.org/).
In accordance with the regulations, Finexkap AM drafts and keeps the following documents:
- - Anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing policy
- - A customer classification policy
- - A management policy to handle potential conflict of interests
- - A policy to handle potential claims
- - A policy for selecting financial intermediaries and strategic partners
Finexkap AM will communicate these documents upon request:
- By mail at the following address: Finexkap AM - 9 rue Parrot, 75012 Paris
- or to the following email address: email@example.com.
The director of publication of the website is Cédric Teissier, as CEO of the company Finexkap.
The provider hosting the site is the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform.