Latest update date: January 23, 2020. In accordance with the provisions of articles 6-III and, 19 of the law n° 2004-575 related to the confidence in the digital economy as of June 21, 2004 as well as articles R.123-237 and R.123-238 of the Commercial Code, we inform you that :
The website www.finexkap.com is the property of the company Finexkap SAS whose head office is located 9/13, rue de Charenton, 75012 Paris, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number 788 592 889, a simplified joint-stock company with capital of € 1,386,384, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 01 82 83 14 47, intra-community VAT number FR 89 788 592 889.
The financing services are provided by Finexkap AM SAS, a simplified joint-stock company under French law whose head office is located 9/13, rue de Charenton, 75012 Paris, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number 802 023 432, with a capital of € 5,501,000, and whose intra-community VAT number is FR 52 802 023 432. A 100% subsidiary of the company Finexkap SAS. Finexkap AM is an asset management company regulated by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers under the number GP-14000044https://www.amf-france.org/).
In accordance with the regulations, Finexkap AM drafts and keeps the following documents:
- - Anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing policy
- - A customer classification policy
- - A management policy to handle potential conflict of interests
- - A policy to handle potential claims
- - A policy for selecting financial intermediaries and strategic partners
Finexkap AM will communicate these documents upon request:
- By mail to the following address: Finexkap AM - 9/13, rue de Charenton, 75012 Paris,
- or to the following email address: email@example.com.
The director of publication of the website is Cédric Teissier, as CEO of the company Finexkap.
The provider hosting the site is the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform.